Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November already?!

Well, I am still alive and have decided I need to get my mind off of neuro and udpate. I know Susan will be proud of me! OT school is going alright. It's a mix of a lot of stress and hard work (assessments, neuro....) but also a mix of easier mind numbing projects. No matter what though, I'm always stressed! I hope I can survive the two years I have left. I survived midterms at least....Got 3 A's (a 100 on my neuro midterm!) and 2 high B's. Guess I can't complain too much. Signed up for my professional project, which is called Play It Safe and is all about promoting safe playing strategies to kids - like bike helmets, not playing in the street...basically doing everything opposite from how we grew up! It is all about promoting health and wellness, which is a growing portion of occupational therapy - that's great and all, but I wanna do hands on therapy! Next semester is pediatrics, which I'm totally stoked about because that's what I want to specialize in. So, for right now, I just take it a week at a time trying to get all my crap done!

I get to go to Sewanee a week from Friday for Elizabeth and Tom's wedding and I SO excited! Chris is coming with me, so I get to introduce him to not only the girls, but also to Sewanee! We fly into Nashville at the ass crack 'o dawn on Friday then we'll drive down to Chattanooga - tool around downtown, probably do Rock City then it's up to Sewanee! Can't wait to take him to the Cross, Green's View, show him the different buildings on campus, and hopefully do a hike to Piney Point, or someplace like that. I definitely need some Sewanee time, ASAP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home