Thursday, July 07, 2005

So much to say, so much to say

Chris is back in town!!!! I picked him up yesterday morning and we were able to spend all yesterday together. The poor guy was tuckered out! He had an amazing time and took some breath taking photos. He was also sweet enough to bring me back some presents - some woven bracelets that match the ones he got himself, a beautiful turquoise Incan cross pendant, and the softest teddy bear made from alpaca fur, which we named Al (short for alpaca). So he done good! It's so wonderful to have him back in town!

In other news, today my mom and I met my aunt and cousins at the Galleria and we had lunch and did some shopping. It was really good to hang out with them and catch up. But I think the best part of today was my home visit this morning. I met my little boy up at Callier to work with him while his brother was in speech therapy. However, his mom had to run the girl they carpool with home b/c she had gotten sick. So, after working with my kid for an hour outside on the playground (and it was HOT!), his mom still wasn't back and we waited for her in the lobby. It sounds odd, but I was so excited that he was crying for his mom. He was saying "mama" and using the word to actually refer to his mom! The poor little kid was getting upset and missing his mom, so I held him in my arms and patted his back and he drifted off to sleep. There's nothing like having a baby or toddler fall asleep in your arms!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home