Monday, July 18, 2005

"LaLaLaLa..... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!"

It's such a wonderful feeling when on a Sunday night, you can look back over the weekend and say "wow, that was a great weekend!" I had to work this weekend, but Chris was sweet enough to meet me up at the hospital and eat lunch with me in the cafeteria. That was such a treat! He got to meet some of the people I work with, see my office and take a tour of the hospital. I showed him my playrooms and of course, the train lobby! Then Saturday night, we went to celebrate a birthday with some of my Ursuline girls. I haven't seen them in forever, so it was so much fun to catch up, laugh and be with my girls! We had some yummy sushi at Blue Fish then went to the Bob Schneider concert at the Granada. Chris is a huge fan, but I admit I had never listened to Bob before. It was cute to watch Chris just smile about seeing Bob Schneider live, like some little kid finally seeing Disney World. I have to say, I LOVE Bob Schneider now. This concert was one of the most fun ones I have ever been to. (www.bobschneidermusic.com) Anne, Angie and I really got into the pirate song (hence, the title of this entry). After the concert, Chris and I actually got to meet Bob and take a picture with him. I have no idea how to post pictures on this thing, so please visit my yahoo photos to see pics, under my Summer 2005 album. (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/akgerety@swbell.net/my_photos) Supposedly he dated Sandra Bullock....I wonder which one of us looks better with him. ;) I had to work again today, which was fun because we had super heroes visit us in the playroom! A group of about 10 adults make a yearly trip to the hospital dressed up as Wolverine, Batman, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, etc. and the kids loved it. It was so cute to watch the kids' just stare in total awe of these "heroes."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home