Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Long Time No See

Well, it has been way too long since I last updated. I'm trying to remember what all has happened since then, besides a tiny diminishing of brain cells. Chris passed with flying colors on his first of five certification tests - I'm so proud of him! School is finally out for the summer semester. Woohoo!!! I hopefully have roped in two more A's for the good ol GPA, which is definitely needed if I hope to go to OT school in a year. For all you lay people, that's occupational therapy, and no, I wouldn't be counseling people on their careers. ;) What I really wanna do with it is work at Children's and focus on sensory integration dysfunction, if that's possible. This past weekend, Chris and I went to study at UT Southestern Med School's library and I think I officially became a dork on that day. Being in a med school library excited me and really made me wanna go to OT school even more! Haha. Please refrain from all dork jokes, for they are all too true. Saturday night Chris went with me to a friend's going away party at the Drama Room. It was a lot of fun and he got to meet even more of my Ursuline girls, which obviously is very important to me! They all have liked each other, so go me for having kick ass friends and a kick ass boyfriend. Last night, Chris and I joined some people at Chaucer's for sushi happy hour (gotta love a volcano roll) then went to see the Wedding Crashers. It was hilarious....Tullier and Gerety give it two thumbs up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home