Sunday, November 06, 2005

6 months

This past Saturday, Chris and I celebrated our 6 month-aversary and had such an amazing day and evening!!! The day started off with a picnic in the Arboretum, where we strolled around looking at beautiful flowers and fountains, while enjoying our shared interested photography. We took some great shots and hopefully I can get them posted soon. Then, the surprise dinner date!!! For awhile Chris has had this date planned and kept it a secret and surprise. I was totally clueless, all I knew is that we were going to have a nice dinner somewhere that I didn't think would be possible in Dallas. He drove us out to Las Colinas where we ate a private catered dinner from Trevi's in our private gondola!!! We had our own gonodlier who steered us around the lake and sang to us while we ate our dinner. After dinner we cuddled under a blanket while sailing (does that apply to a gondola?) around the lake, listening the gondolier sing and watching the stars. Towards the end, the gondolier told Chris to look at something in the water. Chris then pulled out this glass bottle, which inside was a rolled up letter he had written me. It was definitely the best date ever, so creative and so romantic! I'm so lucky! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home