Friday, August 12, 2005

Chocolate before bed = BAD

So, after dinner I begin craving the yummy goodness of chocolate ice cream. I think I have been around Chris too much because my sweet tooth has become way too powerful. Needless to say, I have just finished my book and it's almost 2Am and I'm still wide awake. Come on Benadryl, do your damn job! The book I just finished is The Red Tent and it is soooooooooo good. I highly recommend it. It's a quick read - finished it in 3 days. Today I also called up Children's and spoke to their OT department. I am getting in 27 hours of observation next week for my OT school application. I'm really excited about seeing OT's in action. Next Friday I get to watch a workshop with Down's patients and a hand clinic. So excited about learning more about OT, since this is what I really wanna do. At the same time, I'm really nervous about getting in a program!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home