Friday, July 29, 2005

Ok, now what?

So, I have finished reading the most recent Harry Potter, and like so many other people out there, I'm wondering what I should read now. Really, all I wanna read is the next book, but of course, that's not an option! This book was so much better than the fifth one. Harry was such a wuss in that one. I won't divulge any details here in case there are slow pokes out there who still haven't read it. However, if you have any desire to discuss, please let me know! So, I am currently taking any suggestions for my next read. Should I read The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe to continue my escapist trend, or should I turn serious and read something like The Life of Pi, The Bell Jar, or The Kite Runner? So, vote now, and you too can have an impact on my literary life.

In other news, I thought some of you who know me would be entertained by the fact that I have learned how to knit and am currently knitting a scarf. Feel free to laugh. I guess I have to now relinquish the right to make fun of my friend Erin who needle pointed in our dorm room Junior year.

1 Comments:

Blogger escapismc said...

Life of Pi & The Alchemist for some good light (in reading, not meaning) philosophy.

or for not so light you could join me in some Solzhenitsyn.

El Carp

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home